Here is the complete segment from SCV Today featuring Dave Caldwell and Tami Edwards. Santa Clarita lawyer Robert Mansour discusses some insurance company strategies and tactics commonly used against people claiming injury. It's not that the insurance companies are "evil" but their interests usually don't align with yours.
Some of the issues discussed during this segment include:
1) Why insurance companies don't really want you to get a police report.
2) When should you file a police report?
3) Why filing a report days later doesn't really help you.
4) How insurance companies use the absence of a police report against you.
5) Why insurance companies don't want you to involve emergency personnel like an ambulance.
6) Insurance companies want you to delay or forego medical care.
7) Be wary of insurance adjusters who are too friendly with you.
8) Some insurance adjusters will give you wrong information.
9) When should you call an attorney after an accident?
10) Are insurance companies evil?
Robert use to work for the insurance companies as a defense attorney, and now he represents victims of serious car accidents. If you need guidance on your personal injury claim, feel free to call (661) 414-7100.
by Robert Mansour
Robert Mansour is a personal injury lawyer serving Santa Clarita, Valencia,